Our virtual tours are visible on a variety of devices. Please review the following list of supported devices for virtual tours by Virtual Tour Group Inc.
All Devices and Computers with Flash 9 or higher installed
- Our Virtual Tours are rendered and available for view on all devices and browsers that have Adobe Flash 9.0 or higher installed. This accounts for more than 98% of computers. For other devices such as iOS and Android please see specifications below.
iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- All iOS devices with iOS 5.1 or higher.
- Android Stock/WebView-based browsers without WebGL-support are not capable enough for displaying HTML5 CSS3D Multiresolution panos. There will be graphics errors and instability. Therefore exclude these browsers – e.g. by using the devices=”androidstock+!webgl” xml devices setting – and offer alternatives, e.g. like here – links to alternative Android browsers in the Android Playstore.
- Android Firefox 22 (currently offered as Firefox Beta) is still slightly instable (crash on device rotation) but has extremely good WebGL performance – often constant 60fps on good devices – the recommended Android browser at the moment!
- Android Chrome – works good and stable but unfortunately limited/capped to 30fps by Google (rendering with 60fps should be theoretical possible too here).
- Android Opera – same as Android Chrome.
- The BlackBerry Playbook and the new BlackBerry Q10 and Z10 devices are working very good and offering great CSS3D and WebGL rendering performance.
Windows 8 Phones, Windows RT
- Works fine but with slower performance compared to other devices.
Desktop Browsers (HTML5)
- All common HTML5 browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox (18 or higher)
- Google Chrome (20 or higher)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE10 or higher)
- Apple Safari (5.1 or higher)